Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Pre-Op Appointment

Hello again.

I apologize for not writing lately. I've still been a little loopy from the medicine they gave me in the hospital. I miss you all...even though no one reads this. It's nice to be able to get stuff out of my head and onto paper. It helps me think.

Anyway, I was weighed in at 125.9 kg on December 16, 2008 at 8am.
Today, I weighed in at 119.5 kg on December 23, 2008 at 1pm.
All in all, I've lost a total of 15 lbs. Pretty exciting huh? I mean, it makes me feel like the band is actually working.

Oddly enough, I bought a pair of sweat pants on Monday December 15th, 2008. Size XL. Normally I would wear a size XXL, but I thought that these XL's might look better and fit better. I tried them on when I went home and thery were a smidge too tight. I tried them on today, because I had no other clean clothes and they fit perfectly. Not too tight and not too loose. *Jump for joy*.

Anyway, things are going well. The only pain I have is in my left shoulder and where the port is. But, my lovely doctor promised it would go away in due time. I'm so excited this is on it's way.

TTFN. (Ta ta for now.)
-Me.

No comments: