Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 40.

Christmas Day.

Presents have been opened, pictures have been taken, and now I'm exhausted again.

It feels different this year, for obvious reasons, but also because my puppy is sleeping on top of me.

Best gift was the fact that I got to spend Christmas, her last one, with her and my family. I will cherish every moment spent with her, and keep them with me always.

Second favorite gift was the "Je T'aimerai Toujours" by Robert Munsch.



(Love You Forever) in French.

Close third best gift was the Apple Store shopping spree that I will be having on the 26th with Ray for a new 13" MacBook Pro and printer.

I'm excited to join the Mac family, and also excited to have a portable computer, not like my shitty Dell that I currently own. Although, in my defense, I've had that Dell laptop for 5 years now, and it's time to upgrade!

Anyway, I better go and snuggle with Bentley.

Love and Lipstick,
Niki FM.

1 comment:

Sonya Marie said...

Welcome to the mac family!!! I have a 13" it's AMAZINGGG and guess what? Jose got me a purple hard case cover for christmas!!! It's so prettyyy :]