Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Little Engine that Could.

As a child, this book was probably in my top 5 favorites. I used to think I was that little engine huffing up the mountain to get the circus animals to the next town. I liked the idea of people needing my help, and relying on me to get the job done.

Seems Mom was right again in reading me this book every time I asked as a child. She was preparing me for the part of my life where she wouldn't be on the earth. It's kind of beautiful how she's still here for me, even though I cannot see her. But I feel her, in the wind, and in my my smile and in the sounds within any Foster the People song.

That little engine did. Just as I will at the tryouts tomorrow. I will pass with flying concept colors. I'm going to get on the Pro Team.

I am the little engine that could.

This is the beginning of my next chapter and my rise to success. Watch out world, I am getting in the 2012 Pro Beauty Team. I will make the world a more beautiful place.

I am the little engine that could.


No comments: