Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Boredom.

I'm so bored, I'm bored of boredom. What a vicious cycle.

Options to kill boredom:
1. Eat something.
2. Read "Blue Like Jazz" while listening to the Otis Redding Pandora station.
3. Clean my bathroom, although I'm not pissed off enough to clean.
4. Listen to the Damien Rice Pandora station and cry, because everyone needs a random good cry.
5. Watch 'Almost Famous' or 'Pirate Radio' and wish I was living the music I listen to, like I used to.
6. Google dry-styles for work tomorrow while listening to Otis Redding.
7. Meditate and do breathing exercises to center and zen myself.
8. Take an extra long shower and give myself a facial/pedicure.
9. Make a 2012 Bucket List.
10. Think about that certain someone that makes me smile at the moment.

These are all very great ideas. See what the mind can come up with when pressed?

No comments: